You Can't Take It With You
by Moss Hart & George S. Kaufman; directed by Geoffrey Kent
December 6–23, 2012
Dusty Loo Bon Vivant Theater
Welcome to the home of the Sycamores, a lively family of very free spirits. Enter the daughter’s fiancé and his strait-laced parents, turning up for dinner on the wrong night. Happy mayhem and lots of fireworks in this beloved classic comedy for the holidays.
Well, I have a lot of fun. Time enough for everything. Read, talk, visit the zoo every now and then, practice my darts, even have time to notice when spring comes around. Don’t see anybody I don’t want to, don’t have six hours a day of things I have to do every day before I get one hour to do what I like in--and I haven’t taken a bicarbonate of soda in thirty five years. What’s the matter with that?
This production is generously sponsored by Craig and Judy Carnick.
- Gabriella Cavallero*Penelope Sycamore
- Carmen VreemanEssie / Missy Moore Rheba
- Tom ParadisePaul Sycamore
- Kevin McGuireMr. De Pinna
- Sammie Joe KinnettEd
- Adam BlancasDonald
- Ken StreetGrandpa
- Jamie Ann RomeroAlice
- David CorderHenderson
- Sean ScrutchinsTony Kirby
- Logan Ernstthal*Boris Kolenkhov
- Ashley CrockettGay Wellington
- Bruce CarterMr. Kirby
- Barbara SummervilleMrs. Kirby
- Hossein Forouzndeh, Phillip Gallegos, Bernie KluszwskiG Men
- Jane FrommeGrand Duchess Olga Katrina