A Christmas Carol
by Charles Dickens, adapted by Murray Ross, directed by Caitlin Lowans
November 29–December 24, 2018
Dusty Loo Bon Vivant Theater
The performance runs approximately 85 minutes with no intermission.
Don’t miss the wonderment and joy of Charles Dickens' classic tale of opening your heart to others. Our lively production features traditional English carols sung by our cast, live music, and ghostly puppets. A holiday treat for the entire family!
Theatreworks will host post-show conversations after the Sunday matinée performances with members of the cast. There will also be pre-show Coffee & Cocoa Chats with scholars in the lobby before Thursday performances:
- November 29, Rebecca Posusta (UCCS English Department), "Charles Dickens and the Spaces In Between"
- December 6, Dr. Max Shulman (UCCS Theatre & Dance Program), "So Many Dickenses: Adapting Our Favorite Stories Over and Again"
- December 13, Dr. Chris Bell, (UCCS Communications), "Development of Popular Christmas Traditions"
- December 20, Dr. George Butte (Colorado College English Department), "The Two Dickens"
- Lisa Wolpe*Scrooge
- Hossein Forouzandeh*Bob Cratchit and others
- Rebecca Myers*Mrs. Cratchit and others
- Ryan SturtYoung Scrooge and others
- Kim AlmacenChristmas Past and others
- Damon GuerrasioFred and others
- Ambrosia Feess-ArmstrongChristmas Present and others
- Ezyekiel Makoma WillsOld Joe and others
- Maya HastingsBelinda Cratchit and others
- Ellie LevyMartha Cratchit and others
- Jeremiah MitchellTiny Tim
- Caitlin LowansDirector
- Don Fox†Scenic and Lighting Designer
- Pheobe BoyntonCostume Designer
- Curtis SchweitzerMusic Director/Arranger
- Kitty RobbinsSound Effects Designer
- WYNOT ProductionsPuppet Designer/Fabricator
- Kristen Wickersheim*Stage Manager
- Steve BaglioProperties Designer
- Alex Williams*Assistant Stage Manager
- Alexandria LewisCo-Assistant Director/Choreographer
- Leo Scott RiveraCo-Assistant Director/Choreographer
- Leah Chandler-MillsDialect Coach
- Nikki ValdezAssistant Costume Designer
- Member of Actor's Equity Association*
- Member of United Scenic Artists†