by Tom Stoppard; directed by Caitlin Lowans
October 10–27, 2019
Dusty Loo Bon Vivant Theater
Only the brilliant Tom Stoppard could combine love, landscape, and the Second Law of Thermodynamics with such sparkling results. Moving between an uprooted garden in 1809 England and two scholars solving a mystery in the present day, Arcadia blurs the lines between past and present, order and chaos. The London Times has described the play as "perfect marriage of ideas and high comedy."
First premiering in 1993, Arcadia won an Olivier Award for Best New Play that year, and has since won Tony Awards for Best Play (1995) and Best Revival of a Play (2011).
This production received support in the form of a generous contribution by Sandra & Richard Hilt
As every person is different, we do not usually offer age recommendations for our productions. However, we will offer a content advisory and are always happy to talk with you if you have specific questions. Please email email@example.com.
Arcadia content advisory: This production contains occasional British swearing, attraction, offstage duels, rabbit pistols, and lots of math.
- Jessica AustgenHannah Jarvis
- Bruce CarterRichard Noakes/Jellaby
- Harsh GagoomalValentine Coverly
- Justin JonesSeptimus Hodge
- Michael LeeEzra Chater
- Erika MoriChloe Coverly
- Rachel MooreThomasina Coverly
- GJ NoelAugustus Coverly/Gus Coverly
- Matt RadcliffeCaptain Brice
- Josh RobinsonBernard Nightingale
- Miriam RothLady Croom
- Caitlin LowansDirector
- Lawrence MotenScenic Designer
- Leah Chandler MillsDialect/Vocal Coach
- Erika DaunCostume Designer
- Jess FialkoLighting Designer
- Carlos FloresSound Designer
- Kristen WickersheimStage Manager
- Steve BaglioProps Master
- Seth AlisonMaster Electrician