CANCELED - Passion Play
by Sarah Ruhl; directed by Caitlin Lowans
April 1–2, 2020
Dusty Loo Bon Vivant Theater
This inventive epic takes us behind the scenes of three communities in three periods— Elizabethan England, Germany during the rise of Hitler, and Vietnam-era South Dakota—all staging the Passion of the Christ. This ambitious play asks how individuals ﬁnd themselves in a community that allows them to play just a single role.
As every person is different, we do not usually offer age recommendations for our productions; however we will offer a content advisory and are always happy to talk with you if you have specific questions. Please email email@example.com.
Passion Play content advisory: This production contains moments of romantic intimacy, non-literal staging of violence, discussion of suicide, smoking of an herbal cigarette, religious and historical themes.
Below: Asterisk notates member of the Actor's Equity Association or the United Scenic Artists, Local USA 829 union.
- Sammie Joe Kinnett*P
- Christian O'Shaughnessy*J
- Betty Hart*Mary 1
- Prentiss Benjamin*Mary 2
- Bernadette SeficMachinist/Officer/Young Director
- Sam GilstrapVisiting Englishman
- Kevin JonesCarpenter
- Jamario PattersonCarpenter
- Arantxa ChavezViolet
- Hossein Forouzandeh*Director
- Kelly Rogers*Queen Elizabeth/Hitler/Reagan
- Caitlin LowansDirector
- Arnel SanciancoScenic Designer
- Matt SharpLighting Designer
- Sarah ShaverCostume Designer
- Jason DucatSound Designer