October 22–November 1, 2020
2 hours and 30 minutes- streamable to take as many intermissions as you like
American Presidency has changed over the last 200 years and in more recent years, what roles race, gender, and celebrity have played in these dynamics. Now in 2020, during one of the most important and unique Presidential elections in history, Theatreworks is bringing the investigation to life. Streaming October 22 through November 1, 2020 in celebration of Arts Month and in anticipation of the 2020 Presidential election.
NOTE: As every person is different, we do not usually offer age recommendations for our productions. However, we do offer a content advisory and are always happy to talk with you if you have specific questions.
Content Advisory: This production contains some strong language, discussion of sexual relationships, and discussion of racialized violence .
Closed captioning is available for this stream.
Below: Asterisk notates member of the Actor's Equity Association or the United Scenic Artists, Local USA 829 union.
- Lavour Addison*Brian Palmer and Abraham Lincoln
- Amy BrooksAnn Richards, Cider Stanton & Walter Shapiro
- Susan Dawn Carson*Studs Turkel and Walt Whitman
- Steve EmilyMike Isikoff, RW Apple and others
- Warren EpsteinWalter Trojan and George Bush Sr.
- Cheerish EvansLizzie McDuffie and Maggie Williams
- Danté FinleyGraydon Carter and Ed Bradley
- Jane FrommePenny Kiser, Peggy Noonan and others
- Olivia LangleyElizabeth Keckley and Cheryl Mills
- David Anthony Lewis*Thomas Jefferson & William Clinton
- Jonathan MarcantoniKen Burns, Gary Hart and others
- Desirée MyersAnita Hill and Paulette Jenkins
- Colton PrattGeorge Stephanopolous and others
- Kennedy Reilly PughRoger Kennedy, Blese Canty and others
- Kala RoquemoreMichael K. Frisby and others
- Sean Ahmed SharifJames Callendar and others
- Kathryn WalshDirector
- Pascale FlorestalDirector
- Alysabeth ClementsDirector
- Sarah Sheppard ShaverDirector
- Marisa HébertDirector
- Kevin LandisDirector
- Caitlin LowansDirector
- Lynne HastingsDirector
- Sarah Dale Lewis*Stage Manager
- Alison McLeod*Assistant Stage Manager
- Max ShulmanDramaturg
- Lynde RosarioDramaturg