We can see the future: GOCA will be the leader in producing and providing access to significant contemporary art experiences of national and international relevance in the region.
Most importantly, GOCA is a social place. We're an institution that's about you, our friends and visitors. When we think about upcoming exhibitions and lectures, we're thinking about you and what you might think is cool/fun/challenging/exciting/new. We're a place for the people, where exhibitions are free, refreshments are plentiful and humor is welcome.
- Offer diverse opportunities for visitors to engage with new ideas, aesthetics and cultural perspectives through exhibitions, programs, lectures
- Promote and exhibit excellent work in contemporary visual art
- Emphasize work outside the gallery through site-specific installations, performances and happenings
- Increase public awareness and support for GOCA
- Collect and analyze visitor feedback
Karin Ellis, Chair
March, 2020 / Board member since November, 2019.
Katie Whitford, Secretary
January, 2019 / Board member since July, 2018
Jem Brock / UCCS Student / October, 2018
Jasmine Dillavou / November, 2019
Karin Ellis / November, 2019
Jerry Morris / October, 2019
Gina Perenchio / October, 2014
Salvador "Cinco" Placensio / UCCS SGA Arts Senator / August, 2019
VAPA FACULTY REPRESENTATIVE
Dr. Katherine Guinness / July 2018
Dr. Suzanne MacAulay, Chair, Visual and Performing Arts
Rex Welshon, Dean Letters, Arts and Sciences
Chad Garland, Interim Managing Director, UCCS Presents